Friday, March 28, 2014

I want to whine a lot...

Oh my goodness gracious, WHY do I have to be awake right now?!?!

I went to bed late and needed to wake up early, per the norm. So OF COURSE Emma is having one of those nights. She woke up about 1:30, and I was able to put her back to sleep shortly thereafter, but she beckoned me back with some shrieking about 5 minutes later. On top of all that, my leg muscles seem to think I worked out yesterday or something, because they are ACHING. I want to chug pickle juice, but the only pickles with have in the house are bread and butter flavored. I don't feel like vomiting tonight. I've eaten a couple of bananas, which has helped some, so hopefully they'll feel normal soon.

Anyway, the second time I responded to her I went ahead and brought her back to bed where she nursed some, but kept fussing and tossing and turning, and shrieking some more. GAME OVER. We went to the kitchen where I put her on the floor so that I could get her some Tylenol...she immediately tried to release Spock from his crate. Fast forward a bit and I'm watching "Good Luck Charlie" (don't judge, it's the middle of the night and Disney Channel is weirdly addicting) while Emma verrrry busily plays with her wood stacking toys on the other side of the room. Every few minutes she looks at me and smiles, which melts my heart.

She's now moved on to another set of toys in the playground called our living room.

Driving to the temple tomorrow should be suuuuuuuuper fun... I might just risk the possible effects of an energy drink in my breastmilk. That's not something I've experimented with yet, so I suppose now is just as good a time as any...

I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

No comments: