Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spock

Spock and I have reached a new level of bonding that has made caring for him a little easier the last couple of days.

This morning he won my heart again. I was upset about some things, so I went outside to be alone.  He'd been outside, so as soon as I opened the door he came bounding up. I sat on the stoop, and he saw my face. That little pup KNEW I was sad. He cuddled up to me, and threw his legs over my lap, then laid his head on his puppy arms. He tried to lick my face, but that's a line I don't let him cross, no matter how sad I am... ;)

That's something I've always wanted to experience. I am so happy knowing he'll be there for my kids too.

His little puppy junk is scheduled for snipping in about a month. I'm so excited.

I can't believe how much he's grown in the short time he's been with our family!

I think this was his second day with us. He had almost zero control on our cruddy laminate haha

Playing today during conference.

Playing this week. He's got such a goofy smile!

1 comment:

Emelie Leifi said...

Dogs are amazing and when you find that perfect fit for your family (not all of them are) its extra special!