Wednesday, December 26, 2012

O Christmas Tree

The underside of our tree had many a Christmas present to bear. It almost looked excessive, but really, it wasn't.

Mr. Hottie wins the prize for being the best at gift giving (all except that Star Trek movie...unless his gift was really Chris Pine, in which case, nicely done). He's really good at just KNOWING.  I envy him for it.

That boy got me a nook, jewelry, a jewelry tree stand, sewing machine, several movies, a few games for the Xbox (guess who is going to start dancing away her baby weight in a few months with her fancy new games? And nobody will eeeever have to see it), a couple of books, a cool mug, and the most adorable little Banana Republic baby shoes you've ever seen in your life.  To quote my little sister, "Your baby can walk across my face in those shoes, they are so soft and cute".  I don't know why, but that sums up just how awesome the shoes are.

I hope I didn't forget to list anything.... (sorry if I did, Darren =))

His haul wasn't too shabby either, though my gift that I thought was so cool......he already owns.  So, scratch that.  We will be returning it and replacing it with something else.  Then all will be right with the world.

He threatened to buy even more gifts next year.  Not for me of course, but for our baby.  I tried to convince him that she wouldn't even be a year old by then, but he went deaf on me.

Heaven help us all. This kid gon' get spoilt.

No comments: