Monday, October 22, 2012

A conversation wherein I reveal how adorably nerdy Mr. Hottie really is...

Darren: "You know something I've always wanted to do? Stick my finger in Optimus Prime's nose."

Me: "Can I quote you on that?"

Darren: "You have to look at him to know what I'm talking about!"


...He has a point.

I hope our next kid is a boy so that I can watch them be cute with their Saturday morning cartoons.

In the meantime, I hope he gets use to the idea of watching girly shows eeeevery Saturday when the time comes ;-)

3 comments:

Marshall and Shannon said...

I thought Optimus Prime was an auto-bot??? Is there a gorilla named that too?

DevilDoc said...

My unaware wife is unfamiliar with the history of the Transformers. His name is Optimus Primal. He is a descendant of the Great Optimus Prime.

Emily said...

Well excuuuuuse me....I thought it was just all the same ones in a different setting adapting to the environment...or something. The name makes a little more sense though I guess haha