Monday, October 22, 2012

4 things

I've exploded! Over the weekend my belly has got a bit more swoll than it was previously.

Bending over is awful, and makes me produce horrible grunting and gasping sounds that would be embarrassing if I didn't find them so amusing.

I haven't peed in my drawers yet, but I predict that if/when I do it will be at one of these times:
  • I will be sitting down and laughing hard, or
  • I will be rising to stand after a long time of sitting down.
In both situations, the baby has the upper hand on smashing my bladder in an unpreventable way.

And I've already nearly peed in both situations MULTIPLE times.

______________

We watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting" on Saturday.....it was stupid.

______________

I have become an Arbonne consultant! The products are super awesome, so I am excited to get started. If you want to be cool forever, then feel free to offer to host a party for me so that I can get more practice and meet more people. Plus, you get cool hostess rewards.

The facewash sample I used made my pregnancy blemishes disappear within about a week, and I noticed a difference in a day.

Yeah, it's that magical.  And the products are all natural, vegan, hypoallergenic, and fragrance and dye free.  Awesome stuff for sensitive skin!

Let me know if you'd like to know more!

______________

Try this awesomely delicious and easy shake and bake recipe:
  • Slice up two boneless and skinless chicken breasts into thin strips (I go for just under half an inch)
  • Grind up Ritz/any kind of cracker in a food chopper, or crush it yourself. You want crumbs.
  • Add salt and pepper
  • If you are using flavorless crackers (i.e. not Ritz) then add onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Rosemary to the crumbs. I never measure it, I just kind of guess. The ol' gut feeling.
  • Put seasoned crumbs into a double bagged paper lunch sack
  • Place one or two strips of chicken into the lunch sack at a time, and give the bag a good shake (holding the top closed, of course).  When the chicken is covered, remove it and place it on foil-covered cookie sheet
  • When all the chicken is on the cookie sheet (as close as you want, but not touching), put little globs of butter on top of each piece of chicken (as much as you want or don't want.....your arteries are none of my concern......but, the more butter you have, the better it tastes :-9 )
  • Cook at 325 until it is finished....I think it takes about 20-30 minutes, but you might want to check on it frequently just to be sure. Overcooking it makes it pretty dry.
I looooove to eat this. It's almost like eating fried chicken strips, except it isn't fried, so I feel virtually no guilt about eating too much of it.  And it makes two chicken breasts seem like a million. It makes enough to feed husband and wife, with a [slight] chance of there even being a little bit left over.

Yum.


No comments: