Friday, May 4, 2012

TMI, etc

1. I think Fruit Loops might be my favorite cereal/snack.

2. This might be TMI (and I'm saying it anyway...I'm so classy), but I loathe my girlie week so much I am considering getting myself knocked up and staying that way for the next 15 years or so....at this point it just seems like pregnancy would be more comfortable.

3. I made myself an egg for breakfast this morning. It was teetering on the threshold of tasting-good-enough-to-consume-without-vomiting and tasting putrid. I really wish I knew how to make tasty eggs.

4. I have been thinking about it, and I have come to this conclusion: we give way too much credit to the people who try to "hold us back" or "put us down" or what have you. We view our successes in terms of  "I'll show them" more often than in terms of how grateful we are for the people who supported us. If we're going to be successful for anyone other than ourselves, then why not make it worth the while of the people who are on our side and give credit where it is actually due? I think we'd be happier.

And I would see less "I'm a victim!" stati on Facebook.

5. Not that we can't show people who's boss, but I would love to see more of a balance.

6. I find myself thinking alot about NYC whenever I watch TV shows like Castle and when looking at her blog. Very jealous, I am.

March 2011

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dude. DUDE. Let me just be the first one to put this out there: pregnancy is horrid. I used to think the exact same thing because my periods are so bad. But, a bad week every month is SO MUCH BETTER than puking every day for ten months. Of course, if you like to puke, I guess it wouldn't be all that bad...

And I can teach you to make a good fried egg. Husband can teach you to make KILLER scrambled eggs.

Darilyn said...

I loved being pregnant. Just thought I 'd share. :)