Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adrenaline rush

Some people get a rush from repeling off of a cliff.

Speeding in a convertible.

Sky diving.

Going through the express lane with 31 items in their buggy.

Etc.

Me? I get my fix from hair cuts.

That's right. Going to people who have never seen my hair in their life and leaving the fate of my appearance in their hands.

Tomorrow morning I am going to see a lady that I met by chance because she was peddling pralines in our shopping center and handing out business cards to her in-home salon.

I've been needing a cut and color, so I asked a few questions.

(I attempted to highlight my own hair a while back--bad idea for an Emily).

Her prices are outrageously cheap (possible red flag), but as I said, I live on the edge.

Tomorrow we shall see what happens.

I think I'll be pleased, as long as it doesn't become what Courtney calls an "incestuous" haircut.

Let's just say she had a negative experience just in time for her TWIC ID to show her looking like a lady inmate...

4 comments:

Erin said...

If she's good, please let me know.

Emily said...

Will do!

Anonymous said...

Umm....not to be all French grammar Nazi but....it should be Les Browns since it is plural. You have been judged and corrected.

Erin said...

Yeah, but if she corrects the grammar then everyone will think her first name is Les. I knew a Les when I was little. Super nice guy.