Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Here's the thing

1. The Cat.  Her name is Rhamey.  She has to go.  If you happen to know any lonely old people who are looking for an excessively snuggly kitty, then puhleeeeaze let me know. Unless she acting like a real cat (i.e. snobby) then she wants nothing more than for you to caress her fur endlessly.

2.  Mary Margaret and David finally made out in Once Upon a Time. However, it wasn't as satisfying as I had anticipated because they went and did it in broad daylight, so I knew someone crucial would witness it.  It's hard for me to enjoy a good smooching scene when I'm stressed out about the circumstances. Thanks for nothing, Snow.

3. Darren has tickets to sell to the Country Music Show associated with that festival I mentioned a while back. Remember that he gets to perform? Yay! They are $4 a piece, so if you want one (or three...), then let me know, and I'll hook you up good!

Due to previous encounters with Russian blog stalkers, I would rather not give any indication of where I live. The last thing I need is to be abducted. Hence, my obscure reference to the above mentioned festival.

4. I tried to introduce Darren and Russell to the movie Charade tonight. It was a miserable failure. The movie is much wittier than I ever understood as a child, but I couldn't stay awake to enjoy it. Darren made it about 20 minutes. I made it about 40. And the next thing I remember is Russell standing next to the TV screen and the last shot of the movie playing. (I correctly accused him of moving the little progress thingie to the end....he didn't deny it. His was a very telling smirk.)

5. Cary Grant has my heart. At least, he has my imaginary heart.

6. I have Zumba envy...everyone I know seems to take it, but I can't justify the money.

7. If I don't have your blog listed on the side and I am supposed to, feel free to leave the link as a comment. I can't remember everyone I had listed before.

8. As always, feel free to leave comments any time. I love me some blog comments.

9. I think it's interesting how music can immediately connect thoughts in a really detailed way.  Por ejemplo, this song came on my Pandora tonight while I was driving home from Mr. Hottie's, and I was able to watch the entire opening scene to The Parent Trap (Lindsay Lohan pre-yucky-yellow-teeth-days version) in my head.  I haven't watched that movie in probably 15 years, maybe more. Wild.

10. Now I know that I can watch The Parent Trap on youtube. My life is basically complete.

1 comment:

Erin said...

1. Every time you mention that cat I think, "Oh, I'll take a cat!" Then, I have to come back to reality and realize that I can't. Reality is stupid.

2. I'm with you, man. Why on earth did they kiss in broad daylight to begin with - the Mayor is seriously EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME.

3. I would like to have some tickets depending on the date. Can you Facebook me and let me know?

6. I also have major Zumba envy. Whenever anyone posts about it on Facebook, I basically want to gouge their eyes out and steal their gym passes so I can go, too.

8. Thank you, I will.

9. I really wish Lindsay Lohan would at least go back to her original hair color. That blonde has got to be the worst thing she could have done. EVER.