Friday, January 27, 2012

Pandora

1. Organizing my address list is a nightmare.  And I'm pretty certain it's worse for my mom, because I can't stand myself when I have a daunting task, so I know it has to be horrible for those helping with said task.

2. Go ahead. Pray for her. And Darren. She's dealt with me for the last 23 years, and passing the baton on to him must be a relief.  But don't worry, I'll be living locally so my glorious personality will still be close enough to shine all over my parents' abode. Lucky them.

3. I absolutely love the song "Sold" by John Michael Montgomery. I remember feeling all kinds of proud when I finally was able to sing along with every word of the song and keep up.  Granted, I was in high school when this accomplishment was reached, but an accomplishment  is an accomplishment, no matter what clothes it's wearing. Point is, I still totally know the words. I just sang them to the dishes when Pandora brought it to me.

Oh yeah.

Hot like a pistol.

No comments: