Monday, March 3, 2014

I....need....help....

There was a time when this blog was my escape. It was a haven for my thoughts and a place to tell my stories.

As time passed, my life changed so drastically I didn't even noticed, and before I knew it, it was today. And I'm a wife and mother.

The results of these changes are that my thoughts, previously so easy to organize and portray, are so jumbled. So mangled together. So much a result of the fatigue I feel from life.

I have so much to say. But because I can't type it all at the same time, none of it comes out.

This depresses me a little bit, and I am actively trying to discover a way for me to write the way I wish to write, despite my inability to face the flurry of thoughts in my head.

So seriously...if you have any suggestions, holler at your girl.

2 comments:

Erin said...

when you find out, please let me know. i used to write. i mean REALLY write on my blog. and i loved it. and now i look away for one minute and it's been two weeks and i can't even formulate a coherent sentence to write in the first place. so sad.

Emily said...

Word.