Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I should be sleeping...

1. Cyber vent: my neck I killlling me right now, hence why I am blogging on my phone instead of sleeping.

2. I'm also in a less than cheerful mood, which means my neck pain is also making me angry.

3. I have a lot to do to get ready for school...totally not prepared. Pray for me!

4. Mr. Hottie needs to renew his military ID, so we are both taking Friday off in order that we may go to Houston together and enjoy a day date of military stuff and going to the temple. We haven't been able to go since our wedding, so we may or may not be a teensy bit excited.

5. Darren is so adorable. I am forever glad that we are together and that he is such a good husband, and I'm so grateful for how hard he works and the sweet favors he does for me at home that make my domestic to-do list a little shorter.

You might say I worship the ground he walks on.

But do not worry, that doesn't keep me from ripping out the rug underneath him occasionally. Gotta keep ol' boy on his toes =)

No comments: