Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Celtic Woman

Way back in December, a little before Christmas, Russell brought it to Darren's and my attention that he was in love with every single member of the Celtic Woman group.  Really in love.  So we decided to surprise him with a piece of paper that promised a trip to see them when they came to Houston in April.

It happened! The show was absolutely amazing, and I DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone! Go see them the next chance you get!

Enjoy this little sample of this year's Celtic Woman show.

(...though I have to be honest, I do not really enjoy their version of The Lion King music...best left to the black people if you ask me.) She totally owns "I Dreamed a Dream".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on The Lion King. "Circle of Life" should not be touched. It was a tad overdone and tried to hard to make me like it.