Monday, March 5, 2012

Two days less than three weeks

...and other things that make me happy.

P.S. That's all the time that is left! Aaaah!

Let me just say that I am suuuuper excited. Like, really.

1. This weekend began with a small gathering at sweet Shannon's house where I was showered with all manner of sketchy women's clothing. My stash is much more impressive than it was before the shower, and that makes me smile. Thank you, ladies!

Also, I am going to let other women buy my stuff from now on, because they are much more skilled at choosing the right sizes than I am. Bother.

2. Russell moved out this weekend, so tonight Darren allowed me to micromanage the arrangement of his living room. Being a little reluctant to make any decisions about "his" home was a handicap at first, but I got the hang of bossing him around pretty easily. It definitely feels more like our home now instead of me being a guest in his and Russell's bachelor pad, and I love the new arrangement!

3. People have gotten their announcements, and I am hearing nothing but positive things about how darling they are! All the credit goes to Darilyn for desiging such cuteness, and Erin for shooting such a rocking picture. I'll go ahead and give credit to my curling iron as well. I would be nowhere without her.

4. Tonight I also spent time trying to perfect my "Emily Brown" signature, and I might have an anxiety attack when it comes time to signing any and all official wedding documents. It seriously took me until the end of high school before I came close to developing an acceptable signing of Emily Jeter. I've only had a few months to get this down. I don't respond well to that kind of pressure!

I will keep practicing.

5. Given how much I love Up All Night, and how much I've learned to love to hate how much I hate to love Ava from the show. I am so tempted to always end these posts with a passionate declaration to, "Keep on watching and growing!".

But then you couldn't see me flip my hair like Ava does, and the whole effect would be lost and the effort would be for naught.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you don't sign anything "Emily Brown" until you've officially and legally changed your name AFTER you're married. Keep on practicing Emily Jeter so that you're marriage documents are signed with your legal name.

Sarah Fruge said...

You are one of the funniest chicks I know! The other being your sista, Amanda.