Friday, March 2, 2012

See it here first...

Guess who's been working on collecting photos for the slideshow!

Many thanks to Darren's sister, Jaymie, for emailing the adorable Darren Throughout the Years photos to me. 

I'm apparently too impatient to wait for the wedding, so I have to share these with you. 

It's only a sampling.

Of pure cuteness.

That claim might debatable for our teenage years... (I'm saving the excessively ugly ones for the actual slideshow, so if you want to see those you'll have to come to the reception).


BABIES

I totally have bug eyes, and I'm not entirely sure that I ever grew into them.


Someboday looks like Winston Churchill...



KIDDOS

Dirty as heck, but that is what I looked like between mandatory school and mandatory bathtime. I grew up under a bit of a dictatorship.

Speedos. That's all I need to say.


TEENS

We're happy that I learned how to tame the cowlick (kind of), and that Katy (mercifully) dyed her hair back to normal.

That hair is hawt.


ADULTS

That hair might make a comeback.

Mmmmmmm. Yeah, he's kind of dreamy.

No comments: