Friday, March 30, 2012

Honeymoon Part I

When one spots a giant squirrel, one does not drive past like nothing happened.

I don't really approve of it's creepy expression.

The main house of our bed and breakfast! We stayed in one of the cute little houses you can see off to the left (our left) (look closely).  Feel free to research a little about Rose Hill Manor. We stayed in the cottage named Hilltop. It was go'geous.  Mr. Hottie did good!   

We visited the Museum of the Pacific War (pretty sure that isn't the correct name, but I'm too tired to Google it). 

Cool little Pearl Harbor display/demonstration.

I realized I looked like a Navy dweeb since I was wearing that t-shirt (did not want people to think I'd worn it on purpose), so of course the real Navy dweeb had to take a picture.


Giving out his orders.



Somebody watched toddler TV for longer than I thought acceptable.  This particular part was some girls teaching us how to do the mermaid wiggle, or whatever. It had a dumb song and dance, that's all I know.


This pup lives at the Manor. She is old as heck, but so so so so sweet. She just visits the cottages and makes cute faces for tummy rubs.

No comments: