Friday, March 30, 2012

Wedding pictures!

Brace yourself folks, I am about to bombard the nonsense out of this blog with photos from the wedding, honeymoon, and various aspects of domestic life. 

Let's begin with wedding pictures, courtesy of the oh-so-talented Erin!


Cake toppers were made by my sister-in-law Darilyn...I am in love with them.


My other sister-in-law Sarah is rather close to having her baby girl, so she opted out of the two hour drive to the temple. Therefore, we had to take a picture together at the reception.

I am pretty certain we have a very similar picture to this taken at her wedding, when I caught her bouquet. It only took 10 years to take effect ;-)

All of my sisters and sisters-in-law! The two on the far right are two of my Brown SILs.  I still need to meet the third!

I looove this.

Nicely done, Korrigan! She my cousin's girl.

Melanie is so awesome. She was everywhere all weekend. I love her for it!

My handsome man and I 




This picture makes me giggle.




No comments: