Friday, March 30, 2012

Honeymoon Part II

We paid a little visit to Wildseed Farms in Fredericksburg. My flower-happy heart was certainly pleased.






This the post-sunset view from our porch. I could live quite happily forever with scenery like this.

Sigh.


I don't know if I've let you know just how much I love cows. This is also from  our porch, and totally completed the awesomeness of the scenery.


We went into the main house for breakfast on our last morning. 

I don't remember what town this was, but its water tower was happy to see us.

I was trying to get a picture of the flowers before we drove past them, but somebody had to stick his tongue out...haha

I just want to brag about how organized our pot cabinet is now!

There is no real pot in there, sorry to disappoint.


Happy wedding to myself.  Loving those gifts cards.

Breaded chicken is that much better when you can actually use bread crumbs instead of bread chunks.

I made cookies with my new KitchenAid. Yummmmmmmm!

No comments: