Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A short picture trip down Memory Lane

My computer is being ultra stupid right now and has prohibited proper use of the "Enter" key. Therefore, prepare to be blasted with pictures. I've spent the last month looking at all of her pictures since her birthday is Sunday (!!!!).                                                                                            
These two ARE my heart.

I don't even have words... so. much. perfection.

Can you handle the happy clapping face? Neither can I. Who taught her to be so cute?!

I miss my hair every time I look at this picture.

I want to kiss that sweet belly.

Throwback! This was my birthday a couple months after we started dating.

I want to kiss that mouth.

The first rays of sunshine after we got home from the hospital. AKA her first home jaundice treatment.

So small, soft, and fragile.

Gnawing on that frozen celery sure helps sooth the pain of teething!

Obviously there was something shocking in the book. I've made that face a few times myself.

I want to kiss that neck and chin. And mouth. And nose.

Milk drunk and hungover from shots (pun intended)

My favorite sleeping weirdo.

This picture has never actually been shared online. I love that it captures us though. For all his knuckledheadedness, he was such a strength to me. Labor hurts. 

Sharing a laugh with her friend in the book.

1 comment:

Ange Bendixsen said...

I love all your beautiful pics! It's fun to see how much she has grown. What a beautiful family you have.