Saturday, October 13, 2012

Baby Love

About 24 weeks
I finally have a doctor! Without going into all the ridiculous details, I will just sum it up by saying that securing one was no easy feat. She seems really cool and helpful, so I am super pleased.

My sister, Amanda, got me a bunch of little girl clothes from a garage sale, and they are darling! However, I washed them yesterday, and let me tell you: that load was deceptive. It looked like a medium, possibly a large load at most, but something about being IN the washer made them expand or something. It was almost more than the poor washer could take, and then it took forever to fold.

That being said, a lot of it is savable for when Baby is older, so I packed most of it away.....kind of can't wait for her to be old enough to wear some of it.

I'm already missing her being a baby, and she isn't even born yet. Sigh.

As I predicted from the start, the bigger my belly gets, the more my hiney disappears. I'm going to be sittting on the back side of my stomach by the time this is all over with.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, I don't know what sizes and stuff you need, but I've got 2 boxes of 0-3 month clothing that Carolyn never even wore. Would you be interested in it or would it just be in the way?

Emily said...

I'd be very interested! We're pretty unprepared thus far, so anything you are willing to give would be very much appreciated.

Emily said...

I'd be very interested! We're pretty unprepared thus far, so anything you are willing to give would be very much appreciated.