Sunday, February 26, 2012

Update on life

Boy howdy, but life is busy these days.

It's about to get a lot busier too.

At a glance:

  • working on completing my application for nursing school and all the insanity that that entails
  • the Country Music Show that Darren performed in was last night (he's quite a hottie, in case you didn't know)
  • church stuff, of course
  • wedding stuff (i.e. spray painting a never ending supply of centerpieces)
  • took the HESI this last week and made about an 86 on it (97 on the English Comprehension section.....it's a shame I don't like that kind of junk more).
  • I won't mention what I made on the Science portion
I really like what my girl crush on rockstar diaries does with her "my life according to my iphone" posts, so I think I'm going to start doing something similar....if only to make it so that I am not the only one who ever sees the pictures I take on my phone.

These are sooo not in order.

Not wanting to feel out of place last night at the show, I treated myself to a very on sale pair of pleather boots from Target. I can't tell you how cool I feel when I wear them with my skinnies! Just don't let me walk in front of any mirrors else I see how much they dwarf my already short legs.


 He has this dream of being a grandpa. Hence the uniform.

That is a tiny model of the starship Enterprise.


 He's a dessert hoarder.


Let.me.tell.you.what.

A patient at work gave me a recipe a few weeks ago, and due to her appearance (she has enjoyed some good soul food in her life....you can just tell), I knew it would be good.  And it reeeeally really was. Pinterest me here for the directions.




1 comment:

Erin said...

I also love the rockstar diaries iPhone posts. It makes me think that I need an iPhone so badly, I might just chop off my left arm for it.

I was planning on going to the music fest this weekend, but realized I'd already made another committment...lame.