Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blessing Day

Darren gave Emma her baby blessing on April 28, 2013 in Modesto, California.



It was very special and sweet.

Her Uncles Nicolas and David were able to come from Provo to participate, which I am so grateful for! I was more than happy to have her blessed where Darren's family could be there, but it meant a lot to have some representation from my family.

Uncle Nicolas, Momma, Wonder Baby, and Uncle David

Aunt Jaymie, Daddio, and Baby
Sappy picture of happy parents kissing contented infant? Nailed it.  Not.

Emma was blessed surrounded by her dad, her Grandpa Brown, and a whole host of uncles and great uncles who love her oh-so much. I jotted down some particulars of the blessing to keep in her baby book.  I hope it will mean something to her one day and that she will read it and know the truth of the specific things with which she has been blessed.

She sure is a special spirit, and I am such a lucky lady to be her mother.

P.S. If you love her dress (and how could you not?), I purchased it from Joy on Etsy for a very reasonable price.  She has so many beautiful, QUALITY, handmade items in her shop, and I received the dress like, literally 3 days after I placed my order. Take a look! 

No comments: