Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh my gaaash!

I'm getting married THIS SATURDAY!

Commence panic attack................now.

It will all come together, for better or worse, and by now I don't even really care. As long as my I don't get my dress dirty, the groom shows up, we don't break the punch bowl, and the world doesn't end I will be thrilled.

Mr. Hottie and I met with my grandparents this weekend for my grandma's Going To the Temple for the First Time lesson. It was awesome. I'm tempted to say that I feel sorry for everyone who has ever gone through without talking to her first.

I'll let you know how beneficial it really was after I've gone through.

P.S. I have the cutest grandparents EVER.


See?? Who wouldn't want some grandpa huggins from him?!

I am so happy that he will be the one to seal us. Let's hear it for temples and grandpas!

There's still soooo much to do. Yesterday was supposed to be a major get stuff done day, but I woke up at about 4 in the morning suffering from some.....shall we say, major abdominal distress. And by that I mean, lots and lots and lots of pain that had me awake for pretty much the rest of the day. Once I was feeling okay enough to make myself work anyways, I moved all of my stuff to the apartment and put a few things away, tossed chicken in the crockpot and passed out for about two hours. I was pooped.

And nothing else got done for the rest of the day.

So as soon as our new towels are finished drying here at mi madre's, I will be back over at the apartment.

For more napping. Hahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaa just kidding.

Kind of.

4 comments:

Darilyn said...

I do feel sorry for myself for not getting the temple lesson! I so could have had one too—I was in Groves for a week before our wedding. However, your parents + Sarah gave Jonathan and me a fantastic childbirth class so I can't complain at all. :)

Erin said...

I don't even know your grandparents and I just LOVE them already!

Unknown said...

I didn't get it. Nor a birthing class.... Hmmm. I am not the favorite child. :D ha ha ha ha!!! Relax and breathe, honey bun. It will all come together and on the upside... we are having gumbo tomorrow!!!

Anne-Marie said...

1. I want gumbo.

2. I don't know what it is like without their class, but when we left my class, Jonny said that he really wishes someone had done that for him.

3. I don't think anyone in our family has complained about labor as much as me...why didn't I get the class!?! I think Darilyn's the favorite :) Time will tell if Emily gets the childbirth class.